Occupational Health and Safety
Risk Reduction Services – Australia uses the Risk Management Approach to reduce the likelihood and consequences of injuries in your workplace. See Risk Management page. This is in compliance with the 2011 Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislationContact Risk Reduction Services-Australia and we will design a program for your specific needs. Our services include:
- Business safety audits
- Workplace inspections
- Team building or training for the Safety Committee
- Training for the Safety Representatives
- Advice and mentoring to establish or refine a workplace Health and Safety program
- Safety Operating Procedures (SOPs) writing, training or facilitating.
- Manual handling assessments and training programs
- Ergonomic Evaluations of workplace or task
- Recommendations on suitable furniture and equipment to reduce the risk of injury in your workplace.
If you need qualified OH&S advice, assistance or plans please contact us.
"We use the Risk Management Approach to reduce the likelihood and consequences of injuries in your workplace"