The goal of Ergonomics is to match human capabilities with the demands of work and tasks i.e. “fitting the task to the person”.
The benefits for your business of an Ergonomic Evaluation from Risk Reduction Services – Australia are:
- Increased productivity
- Improved quality of work
- Reduced risk of injury
- Less workers compensation claims
- Lower insurance premiums
- Lower worker turnover and associated costs
- Improved morale
In your workplace most injuries are musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). Many of these MSDs develop over time. MSDs account for 37.9% of workers compensation claims in Queensland. Back injuries alone account for 12.2% of these claims. (QComp 2009-2010)
Risk Reduction Services – Australia will conduct an Ergonomic Evaluation to identify the risk factors in your workplace and recommend changes to reduce the risk of injuries (MSD).
Risk Reduction Services – Australia can tailor the Ergonomic Evaluations to an individual, for a specific task or job, or for the whole workplace.
Do you have:
- Workers returning to work after injury?
- Workers experiencing pain?
- Specific jobs or tasks that workers have identified as a problem and likely to cause injury?
- A workplace with a history of poor productivity, high worker turnover or high injury rates?
If so then call Risk Reduction Services – Australia and talk to Diane West about an Ergonomic Evaluation for your business that will reduce the risk of injury.
If you need expert Ergonomic advice, assistance or plans please contact us.
"MSDs account for 37.9% of workers compensation claims in Queensland. Back injuries alone account for 12.2% of these claims."